Home > Products > Bicycle


  • FOB Price:US $ 100 - 150 / Piece
  • Min Order: 200 Pieces
  • Supply Ability:10, 000 Pieces per Month
  • Payment Terms:L/C, T/T
  • Place of Origin:Zhejiang China (Mainland)
  • Port:Ningbo
  • Brand Name:Taihua
  • Package:Export Standard Carton

Not exactly what you want? Post a Buying Request

Lanxi Taihua Bicycles Co., Ltd.

  • China
  • Busineess Type:Manufacturer
  • Product Info
  • Contact Info

Product Details:

  • Type:Mountain Bike

  • Gears:21 Speed

  • Foldable:No

  • Gender:Men

  • Fork Suspension:Yes

  • Wheel Size:26"

  • Frame Material:Aluminum Alloy

  • Fork Material:Steel

  • Rim Material:Aluminum Alloy

  • Gloss Weight:15 kg

  • Net Weight:13.5 kg


Bicycle :

Packaging Details: 5-ply expot standard carton
Carton Size: 130*16.5*70 cm (85% SKD)
Quantity of 40 HQ: 450  PCS
Payment Terms: 30% deposit in advanace, the rest 70% payed after customer inspection before shipment or Copy of B/L
Supply Ability: 10, 000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Port of Shipment: Ningbo or Shanghai
Dlivery Time: 20-30 days per 40'' HQ
Our company located in the middle of  Zhejiang Province, China.We are close to Yiwu City and Ningbo Port .Our company specialize in producing children''s bicycles, adult''s bicycle and mountain &speed-shiftable bicycles in the sizes of 12".16", 18", 20", 24", 26" and 28";We have hundreds types of bicycles. Our yearly output is more than 300 thousand sets , and we have advanced assembly&production lines, as well as automatic-painting lines.


Important: we can change some bicycle parts as your requirement.OEM service is available.


Contact info.:


Lanxi Taihua Bicycle Co, .Ltd

Addr.:Youbu Town Industrial Zone, Lanxi City, Zhejiang Pro., China






Contact Person:

Contact Supplier
Mobile Phone:+8613967900068
Street:Youbu Industrial Zone,Youbu Town,

Company details:

  • Company Name: Lanxi Taihua Bicycles Co., Ltd.
  • Location of Registration: China (Mainland) Zhejiang Lanxi
  • Oprational Address: Youbu Industrial Zone, Youbu Town,

Inquire immediately to the supplier:

* From:

* Subject:

* Message:

  • Recommended products
  • Similar products
  • More products from this supplier
Back to top